Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 September 2015

Gothic Christmas Lady

This card was made using a Debbi Moore design

The artwork has a victorian gothic feel, I can imagine this lady living in an old mansion, with iron gates and high brick walls :D

Yet, the artwork still has an elegant feel, and I like that elegance. Just adds a bit of class to a festive card.

I used backing papers too, with this card that came with one of Debbi Moore's craft mags, I find the papers can be a little over detailed, but with the topper being of a reasonable size, the backing pattern doesnt overwhelm

I added some detailed embellishments, as I wanted to add to the opulent feel to this card. So the holly is cut out in fine glittered card, the leaves are painted with cosmic paint






Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches
Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts