Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 September 2015

Heels in Pink

I've had this lovely topper in my digital design for a long time, and finally used it on a card
I printed the design onto Satin paper, hence the soft affect

I love the roses and leaves on the shoes, so delicate.
I kept the backing paper delicate, it has tiny rose buds which compliment the roses on those shoes

The embellishment was made with a couple of cutting dies, the butterfly has a lovely spotted embossed pattern, which I added a bit of glitter onto.

years ago, I learned the history of shoe making and how to make shoes. I remember the story about why  heels were added to female shoes (apparently ladies we look good when we walk in heels) Heels on shoes are much higher now, they look great, though I couldn't walk in them :D

cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts