Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 September 2015

House Mouse in the Kitchen

It's September! This year has been a busy one for me so far, not just with crafting, but with my Volunteering work. I feel like I've blinked and suddenly it's just a few months from Christmas (lol)

I made this card with a House Mouse design, love the cheeky mice in this design, as they are playing with broken cups - did make me smile.

I do like the subtle colours in the design, however, I wanted to lift the colours a little so went with subtle but slightly strong shades in the layered card used. I also embossed a nice floral pattern in the card, felt it would compliment the pattern in the cups

It was had to think of an embellishment to go with this card, I don't have any cutting dies that reflect the kitchen
So I went with swirl and bird house, just to add a bit of interest



Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish
Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts