Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 September 2015

Look Back In Time 3

Looking back to a few years ago at projects I have forgotten I had made.

This card was for a friend, their anniversary - sadly the lady I made it for has pass away, I remember how much she liked this lovely design
The design is from a Joanna Sheen craft CD, love the design in the collection is from, the detail is lovely

This card I made for a challenge four years ago.

The original design is by Debbi Moore and I still use the flower cutting die on my cards, its one of my favourites

On occasions, I have made wedding projects, this project I made 4 years ago, and it is one of the few times I have used the Glitter Girls embossing board which includes the horse shoe design

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts