Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 September 2015

Metalics

I made this card with a small dufex 3D design, it is one of those I had in my stash for a while, as I didn't want to tackle cutting out those leaves

The design was as awkward as I had feared, and dufex is pretty unforgiving if you catch the design whilst cutting out

I made a small embellishment to compliment the design, not going too fussy has the card is quite small, with using a small 3D design

Not my favourite rose floral backing paper, however, I covered most of the pattern with layering




Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly
Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts