Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 September 2015

Pink and Red Fuschia - Free Art

Please click on the image for larger version, safe to PC and resize as required before printing

I have so many vintage floral designs in my digital stash, and has yet not made design sheets with them all. I spend hours looking through the images trying to decide which one to choose :D
I love these flowers, they are so pretty and had this design for a while.
I decided to go for quite modern affects with each topper, and creating interesting blends for the tag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts