Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 September 2015

Sledge with Candles

 
 
 
I made this card with various elements
The main topper is one by hunkydory, the artwork is modern,  and I love the detail
 
I used patterned vellum for the base later, which has a brown tint as the base card is brown
The embellishment was made using a couple of my cutting dies, I used glitter card for the holly
 
I have only had the candle cutting die since last year, however, I haven't used it much, as I don't find the design that much to my liking. I have recently purchased a different candle cutting die, see if that set works better for me
 

 

Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches
Die'sire Die Classiques Christmas-Candle 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts