Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 October 2015

Blue Owl

I made this owl with one of Debbi Moore Designs

The own is kinda cute, with those big button affect eyes :D
I liked the pattern in the body too, a great one for doing in 3D, though for this card I just used a single layered topper

The backing paper is lovely, subtle blue toned larger roses, really like that faded affect

The embellishment was made with a couple of my cutting dies -
Hot off the Press Feather
cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies
 
I have done blue toned cards for cards for ladies in the past, I think its a lovely colour and nice to use.  Blue isn't just for guys :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts