Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 October 2015

Bright Butterfly


I had a small dufex 3D butterfly design in my stash, one that has been there for a while, probably because I just wasn't sure about the colours

Eventually I have decided to use this design on a card, I knew the colours would need to be very bright and bold to go with the colours in the design

I went for a muted green backing and a vivid green embossed layer :D
Worked better than I expected

The embellishment was made with leaves from one die set, and a lovely flower die set that I have forgotten the name of. It's one that will only cut out in paper, so I tend to have to paint the paper with my cosmic paints to give the flower a bit of strength and to hold its shape

Lovely bright card, and I hope it brightened up the day of the friend I gave it to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts