Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 October 2015

Delicate Deer

I love this delicate festive deer design, a set I got from hunkydory

So much small detail n the rest of the topper too, it even gave me ideas for when I am making my own collages with digital art

I got a lovely embossing folder with a craft mag, earlier this year, and decided to use that on mirror board. The detail doesn't show well in the photo, due to mirror board reflecting back in photos
But the detail is lovely and works well on a festive card

The embellishment was made with the
Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch
die set. This is a lovely cutting die set and quickly becoming one I can use not only for festive cards, but general cards too

I still very much enjoy using cutting dies, they add interest to my cards, and despite being expensive to buy, they do eventually save me money, as I can make lot of my own embellishments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts