Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 October 2015

Floral Bird Free Art

I've made some topper collages and decorative tags for this digital freebie. The toppers and tags are made with various digital elements I have in my collection
Decided to offer the toppers as separate images and the tags together on one sheet.

As always click on Image for larger version, then save to PC.

Just a note to those PC users that don't have a digital editor on their computer, you can download - for free - its called Paint.net. Its a Microsoft digital program that allows users to resize, recolour and apply other affects.
Brilliant for using digital artwork without the expense of getting a more advanced digital editing software :D

Hope crafters enjoy my creative collages
 
 
 
Tags
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts