Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 October 2015

Holly Christmas

I have a set of stamps that I got some time ago with this design, and I remember having one of the same images in digital form.

So I created my own collage to use on a festive card, then made it into a 3D sheet.

The printing is subtle as I printed out on satin paper, I like the affect of this paper, just a shame that black won't stay on it!

To finish off the card I used two of my poinsettia cutting dies, and painted the pieces with cosmic paints. I combined the larger set with part of a miniature set to give the flower more layers

Marianne D Creatables Poinsettia Miniature
Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts