Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 October 2015

Ice Lady


I made this festive card with a Debbi Moore design

This has a lovely fantasy feel and works well printed on satin paper, giving it a subtle effect. I have a big pack of satin printing paper, and do like the subtle affect you get with a printed image. Only fault is that black doesn't seem to take well on the paper, and often comes off.  So I tend to use it mostly for designs with little or no black included.

The embellishment was made with a ribbon and a Marianne D Creatables Skates cutting die.

I do like the boldness of the different shades of blue, and this card could easily work as a winter birthday too

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts