Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 October 2015

Lilac Floral

The design on this card is one by Debbi Moore.
A really pretty, delicate floral design, I love the colours.

The original design came as a set of toppers on the craft CD, and eventually I'll get around to making them into 3D sheets

Just a simple embellishment to go with this lovely flower, using Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio, I really like these cute little owls, and the leaf design also comes with that set.

With having an injured hand for weeks, I had got very behind with my cards, and had a few birthdays coming up
So my cards have had to be a bit simpler, my hand is also not fully healed so cutting out is still a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts