Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 October 2015

Pansy Peacock

I've been creative again and been making my own toppers
This one I created from a couple of elements in my digital stash, just love how the peacock works so well with the pansy backing design

I used a lovely embossing folder on the card layer, though only part of the pattern is in view

And the embellishment was made with a couple of my favourite cutting dies, and I used cosmic paints on both the elements.

I love the shades of blue in this card, as a clean, elegant feel


Hot off the Press Feather

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts