Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 October 2015

Pretty Lilacs

Lilac and Purple are my favourite colours

In my craft stash I was gifted a set of lovely printed lilac flower toppers, really like the detail of the artwork, has a rubber stamp look to them

Has my hand has been quite sore of late, I've had to think of simpler cards to make, and this is one of those simpler cards.

The tag is one from a set of embossed stickers that I have in my stash
Pretty PO corners, I still have a collection of peel offs that I tend to forget to use now with using cutting dies so much
And the swirl was made with one of the XCut Flourish die set, they are thicker than my other flourish dies, so I find them easier to glue onto a card. Work really well cu out in glitter card :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts