Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 October 2015

Snow and Ice

At Christmas I love to do winter scenes. I can almost see myself walking through this snow scene that I've used for this festive card

Its the first fresh snow look, when no one has walked on it, and you are the first :D

I layered it on snowflake vellum, not as easy material to use as I've yet to find a double sided tape that is invisible.

The Marriane snowflake die works so nicely with this image :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts