Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 October 2015

Winter Lady in Pink

The elegant lady design on this card is by Debbi Moore
With the fur on the outfit, I felt it would be lovely for a winter card.

Again, having to make a simpler card, I looked in my stash for pretty bits to work with the topper

The backing piece, is gold gilded butterflies, had it for ages and finally used it.

And I have a lovely set of butterfly cutting dies -
Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly
that I felt would work lovely with the gilded pattern, especially cut out in gold mirror board.

Simple little card, but really pretty too

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts