Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 November 2015

Bright and Flowers

Its winter, and I'm doing bright flower cards :D

It's a great way to brighten up a cold, wet, windy day.

I used two layers under the toppers on this card, one pink slightly textured card, ad the other glossy green card was embossed with a folder
The colours worked well with the bright floral topper

I used more of the patterned stickers on this card, do really need to try and use all those up and just added a flourish using Xcut Dies – Flourish Dies

A vibrant, colourful, busy card, and it works well

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts