Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2015

Elegant Fatbook Pages

I have a couple of friends that I do craft swaps with and recently decided to do a fat book page for each

Its not often I get chance to make something a bit different so it was nice to use up some smaller craft items to make these two pretty projects

The small lady toppers are Debbi Moore designs, really pretty, but too small for a card.

I like doing fat book projects as it is a good way to use the smaller bits in my craft stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts