Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 November 2015

Elegant Gold

The elegant lady design on this card is one by Debbi Moore

I do like the shade of gold in the dress, deep and lush. I used a salmon shade for the base card, and cold mirror for the card layer
I used one of my embossing folders on the mirror board, lovely deep pattern, they always make a nice affect of plain card

The embellishment was made using an owl cutting die with ivy, keeping with a slight garden feel of the topper

MIrror affect is the same as glitter, not easy to photograph, it reflects everything so I never get the full affect of how nice a card can look
 
Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts