Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 November 2015

Fur Festive Lady

This card was made with a topper collage I made from my digital collection.

I noticed I've not done many elegant lady cards for this xmas, so made this lovely vintage lady design into a topper

The tree, was made with a cutting die I am struggling with, to the extent that I will probably stop using it and just use my newer tree dies.

Simple little card, I try do a mix of simple and more detailed cards for xmas, handy when I don't have a as much spare time to fit in some card making

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts