Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 November 2015

Pine Tree and Deer

I made this card with dies I got this year, and decided to try make a card using just dies.

The paper is one I got last year from Docraft, they are 12x12 papers, so much larger than I needed

So thought of using parts of the papers on cards as part of the focus.

I always look out for examples of cards using cutting dies before I buy any. And did the same with these
However, as often the way :D, when I come to use them I hit a mental block.

The combination of the different sized trees and the deer work quite well together, they are different die sets, from different companies.

I am wondering if I can find a way to layer the trees, going by those cut sections in the design, will try that in future I think


Marianne D Creatables Rudolf

Marianne D Creatables Double Frame

Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Christmas Tree Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts