Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 November 2015

Pretty Pinks - Elegant Lady Card

The design on this card is one by Debbi Moore, one of her elegant Art Deco Range.

I love the shade of pink in the artwork, very elegant, and subtle.
So for this card decided to work with mostly pink.

A little difficult to find all the shade that may blend in well together, and the butterfly, I decided to go with a bolder look, so it would stand out.

The embossing on the pink card is part of an embossing folder, that I really love, and as usual forget to use.

Do like the overall affect, the various patterned layers don't overwhelm the main topper


Signature Dies - Pine Cones set (used sprig from that) and cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts