Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 November 2015

Simple Trees for Christmas

Another Hunkydory card

The tree design, on this topper is slightly more traditional, however, the pattern is very much like the patchwork affect of previous toppers of theirs

Again the birds and foliage are part of the collage, really like the modern look of these festive toppers

I wanted to use foliage for embellishments so I combined two cutting dies to compliment the topper
I am trying to combine cutting dies from different sets to get more use of them, and hopefully make interesting embellishments




Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches

Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts