Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 November 2015

Vintage Baubles

I have a lovely selection of vintage digital art
And this card is made with one of those designs, that I made into a topper

I really liked the colours in the artwork, so went for pale lilac on the topper
And darker purples to make the card, the bauble I cut out with glitter card
The snowflake cutting die is very detailed and I am finding it difficult to cut it out in glitter card and mirror card, took a few attempts to eventually get this one to cut out properly for this card

However, it looks lovely, really catches the light

DieSire Snowflake Bauble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts