Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 December 2015

Berry Robin

I made the topper for this card, using designs from my digital collection
And I printed it on Satin paper, which gave it a lovely soft appearance

The embellishment I made with my favourite poinsettia cutting die, I painted the elements with cosmic paint, really like the affect, it changes shade in the light

Lovely card, and one that is wintery, one that could easily be a birthday card as well as festive




Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts