Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 December 2015

Glitter Candles

I decided to make a festive cards with cutting dies

The backing paper, had these lovely large poinsettia flowers, way to too nice cover, so I decided to use it has part of a display

The candles are a set I got this year, so been playing around with how I can use them either seperately or together on card.

I used a bit of glitter card on this project, the candles and holly are cut out in glitter, made for a nice affect when the light catches the card :D





Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches

Marianne D Creatables Candles




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts