Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 December 2015

Playing with Baubles

How cute is this House Mouse Design

I really like the range of house mouse artwork, and got my collection from Joanna Sheen

The festive designs I have are so cute, they give a lovely playful feel to my xmas cards when I use them

I used a few cutting dies to make the embellishment on this card. Made for a nice layered embellishment, using different types of card - glitter, mirror and painted plain card


Cherry Lynn Holly Corner
DieSire Snowflake Bauble
Provo Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts