Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 December 2015

Postbox Cat

I made this card with one of the digital designs from my collection
I love the detail, so wintery and festive and I love cats :D

I added some simple embellishments to this card using various cutting dies, but with mirror board and glitter card.
Love the affect of a bit of bling on my cards



Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Christmas Tree Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts