Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 December 2015

Pup in Box

Boxing Day -

Some historians say the holiday developed because servants were required to work on Christmas Day, but took the following day off. As servants prepared to leave to visit their families, their employers would present them with gift boxes.

A bit different for us these days, in the UK, the meaning of boxing day. A day of rest for some :D

This card I made with a design I created, and following the boxing day theme, went with a Pup in a Box :D
The pup reminds me of a cuddly toy Ive had for years.

The embellishment was made with a couple of my cutting dies, the candle is part of a set and works really well with the swirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts