Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 December 2015

Snowy Post

Still in the festive period, and hope all are enjoying it

I really like this design, its so vintage and has a soft affect.
I have quite a bit of artwork by the same artist and all have this lovely soft look

I really like how I combined the embellishments on this card
The candle is from a cutting die set I got this year and I wanted to try and make an interesting display with it
The holly and pine cone dies work really well with it, and I can use different colours themes with them for a different look :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts