Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 December 2015

Vintage Lamp Festive Lady

I made this card with a Debbi Moore Design

This collection of vintage festive ladies is one of my favourites, and I really like the background scene on this topper

I wanted to make a simple card, so used a couple of cutting dies to add decorate the rest of the card.
The lamp some in two parts, and I rarely use it as it can take up most of a card when I use the post section.
The lamp section alone works quite well
I use a lot of tag cutting dies on my cards, a small swirl pattern from another made the tag more interesting :D



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set



Marianne D Creatables Sign Board
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts