Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 December 2015

Winter Stag

My last festive card to show for this year on the eve of a New Year

I made the topper on this card, using digital designs from my collection
The Stag reminds me of Scotland. I remember seeing a proud stag, in the wild, up close one year on holiday in Scotland, and it was wonderful

I didn't go for traditional colours for this card, so again, would make a lovely winter birthday card, as well as a festive card

I embellished the card with the larger tree and the stars from the

Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Christmas Tree Set - these cutting dies cut out so nicely, and I like the detail in the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts