Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 January 2016

Birds of a Feather

I went with a bird theme for this card.

The topper is from my stash and has lovely foiled detail, which is really eye catching

The embellishments were made with the Tattered Lace Owl Trio set and Marianne Bird with Ivy set.
The ivy worked really well with the owl

I have a small stash of part piece of card, colour and patterned which I use with my cutting dies, it allows me to use up as much of my card and paper as possible. Great way to get monies worth from my craft supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts