Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 January 2016

Bold Flourishes

I had the lovely lilac floral topper in my craft stash, and it has a subtle rubber stamped look, that I quite like

I went for a backing paper, that also looks like various stamped designs, worked really well, in a similar shade

After that I went bold, the flourish is one of a Xcut set, and I love them, not as delicate has some others I have, but I really like the more bold affect

The flowers I made with a small cutting die, just finished off the cornders and work well with the flourishes




Xcut Dies – Flourish Dies
Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts