Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 January 2016

Metalic Roses

I have tried to buy less and use more of my stash these past 2 years, and still finding designs I had forgotten about

This lovely metalic 3D rose design has been in my stash ages
I hadn't used it due to the colours, pink and lilac. I love both these colours, but was not sure how I felt seeing them in a rose design

However, now I have used these roses on a card, I've grown to like the shades, and pleased I went for monochrome backing paper and black to hightlight it the design

As always I like to use cutting dies to make my own embellishments, Ive not combined these dies before and quite like how they work together



Marianne D Creatables Key


cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts