Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 February 2016

Lilac Iris Floral Free Art

I have a lovely selection of vintage floral art and have been creating some collage toppers to use for card making/paper craft projects

Hope crafters like these new freebies, as always, click on the image and then save, you can then print them out, resizing as you wish.

If crafters don't have a digital program, you can get free versions on the Internet that allows you to work with artwork :D
When it comes to printing, I just use Microsoft Word 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts