Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 February 2016

Lilac Lady Elegance

I made this card with a Debbi Moore design, love the elegant lady portraite

I really like the purple hair decoration, the shade of purple is so deep
So decided on staying with shades of purple in this card, the backing paper is really pretty

Used a couple of my favourite cutting dies to make the embellishments, but did keep it simple as the card was just 5x5 in size



Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio
Hot off the Press Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts