Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 February 2016

Pink Florals

Flowers and Birds, are the theme for this little 5x5 card

Becomes a challenge working on a small card, putting enough on a card, without overwhelming, and only a few of my cutting dies are small enough to be used on small cards

I had a set of small 3D designs that I could used, and one was this pretty floral design, the embellishments were made with a set of cutting dies that work together
I often mix and match the cutting dies I have, so it is nice to use the pieces for the same set on one card



Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts