Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 February 2016

Pups Love Snow

I just adhore the puppies on this card, the artwork is lovely. Ive had this artwork in my digital stash for ages and forgot to use it.

You can imagine the pups coming out to play in the snow for the first time :D

I used a couple of cutting dies to make a simple embellishment for this card. One dilema I have is if I print out artwork larger to focus on that, I don't have as much space for embellishments



Marianne D Creatables Candles


Cherry Lynn Holly Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts