Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 February 2016

Tattoo Lady Colouring Art

I do have a small selection of Colouring Books, however, I have also found good, safe sources of free colouring pages too. When you need to work on a budget, this is a great way to find detailed designs to colour

One of the sources is Dover Publications, and most of my free pages come from them.

This design I really like, wanted to test out my new colouring pencils, on a design that wasn't necessarily as detailed as I could normally do

I wanted more colour selection, and be able to blend and found a recommendation for Marco Raffine Fine Art Oil Pencils

I got the 72 pencil set and it has a lovely range of colours, with plenty of shades for each one. I feel, good value for these pencils too, the pencils have good coverage and have a nice sheen in the light

I blend with layers of colours, so these work really nice, as some shades are slightly darker and this works well when I blend.

I also have a pack of Derwent Metallic Pencils these I found expensive for what you get, but I do like to add a touch of metalic to coloured images, I used the odd one on this design.

I didn;t colour in the skin on this design, there were skin tones in my collection, but I felt it would dilute the tattoo design, so I left me skin area white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts