Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 February 2016

Tea Pot and Flowers

I still have a few embellishments in my craft stash that I have yet to use and I also think I wasn't sure how I was going to use them.

Eventually I gave it some thought and came up with this little card.
The teapot embellishment already had a pretty floral pattern. So I make some floral embellishments to go with that and found a small cut out pattern for a backing which all seemed to blend in well with the vintage paper I used.

Not too fancy, but plenty of interesting elements :D



Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts