Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 February 2016

Tiger Zentangle Inspired Art


This is a tigers face, using one of the blank templates by Ben Kwok, that I decorated with Zentangle patterns of my choosing
I coloured it in with pencils, as I find I can attempt a bit of shading with them easier

Ben has a group on facebook where he kindly offers free templates for doing ZIA - Ornation Creation
This is my ZIA before I coloured it in

As mentioned before, I like to use pencil and then use a fine marker afterwards

I found the grid in the template helped me choose the patterns and I wanted to use, though at times I got a little bit stuck with the smaller sections

However, I am quite pleased with my attempt, and keep copies of my black and white versions so I can colour them in different ways in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts