Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 February 2016

Winter Birds

Ive started doing festive cards again.

This scene is stunning, love the blue tit birds, so detailed and a lovely splash of colour with the snow

I used one of my favourite winter cutting dies
Marianne D Creatables Skates. I didn't get many new cutting dies last year, and very little specifically for festive cards.
I feel I have a lovely selection of cutting dies for christmas now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts