Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 March 2016

Ferret Zentangle Inspired Art

This is a coloured in version of a recent ZIA project of my own

The blank template is one by Ben Kwok, from his Facebook group

I am enjoying the process of drawing Zentangle patterns, even though the patterns I practice don't always look the way I intended.

I am pleased with how this ferret project looks, even had to make up a little of my own patterning as I could not always find one that worked with the spacing in the template

This coloured version was completed with Marco Refine Fine Art Oil Pencils, even managed a little bit of shading design working with small detailed patterned areas


This is the black and white version, before I coloured it in
It's satisfying to start a project and finish it with colour. 
And it is surprising how different ZIA looks when coloured in

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts