Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 March 2016

Purple Mandala Detailed Colouring

There was a sale on at my local The Works store, and they had a lovely collection of detailed colouring books

The recent trent of colouring books is brilliant, so much better than years ago when it was so hard to get detailed artwork to colour
I've enjoyed the relaxing hobby of colouring in for years, and it helped me when working with colours in my Card Making

Mandala design's were not artwork I was originally drawn to, however, I have been attracted to lovely designs Ive seen of late and this recent coloured in Mandala project I've completed  is from the book -

From Craft Sensations Mandala 

My new pencils are working so nicely too, more colour options to enable shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts