Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 March 2016

Snow and Ice

I really like the vintage artwork I used on this card
The the hint of colour added to the snowy tree at the front of the house is lovely

Snow always looks so nice for festive cards. Lovely crisp, fresh snow, that hasn't been walked on :D

I used a ivy corner cutting die to partly embellish this card, working in silver, white and blue tones

The snowflakes were some peel offs I had left, I hardly use peel offs now, not since getting a cutting machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts