Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 March 2016

Vibrant Florals

I had some lovely brightly coloured floral 3D designs in my craft stash, so decided to make a few cards with those. Always difficult to use brightly coloured designs, as I don't always have other coloured card to compliment.

This is my first example using the floral 3D's
The 3D designs are a nice size to be able to use with embossing folders. Quite often the artwork I use is a little too big to be able to fully appreciate the pattern in these folders 

I made the embellishment with a couple of cutting dies, the leaf from

Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio and the flowers from

Marianne D Creatables Button Flower Set

Now I have a few cutting dies I have more options when combining cutting dies, and quite often I find some parts work better with other sets :D
When I visit other crafting blogs, it is something that I am always looking for, inspiration with various cutting dies


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts