Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 March 2016

Vintage Blue Boot

It has been a while since I've used one of my digi vintage boot designs
This boot image I made into a 3D sheet, love the contrast of the yellow roses with that lovely blue boot

I used a vintage backing paper design to work with the yellow roses
And the rest of the elements, which I cut out with various cutting dies, were in blue to work with the boot

The fancy paper used for the feathers, brings in a more retro feel, and that worked well with the vintage theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts